Saturday, September 22, 2007

Holy Cow


It has been too long since I was here before. I lost my way and my path and am now just starting to get it all back again. I have been lurking though. There are so many amazing women and extrodinary ideas. When I feel "thin of spirit" I just find someone like Art Tea Life and start watching her watches and moving through the gardens of connections that have been made.
Now It is time to start my own garden planted with friends. I have decided that another year at home is needed. The fibro has hit and hit hard. I worry about what will happen if I ever find myself alone. My DH does so much. And so I will stay in my studio and continue making dolls and fish, birds and bugs. I will also finally start manging my Etsy store.
This is all a long list but....I am at a very unique space. For once nobody really needs me. Itis a blessing, My parents still have their health and my children are trying their wings.
So I am going to make some door knob hangers for the outside doors, letting my drop in friends that the kettle goes on for tea at 4, but that I am on the studio. My "gym" Cruves is just a few blocks away and so is downtown. It is time to take care of myself and respect this half century body.
I need to laugh more as well. So here I is ?

No comments: