Wednesday, September 26, 2007

ANGST !!!!!!



Is anyother soul out there as tired and bored of house and home as I seem to be. It seems to have lost its purpose. It also seems to have lost momentum and help. I though I had it together and even had hired on some help but she quit. She would not wear gloves or use any of the green products we use and then would complain that the chemicals were buring her hands and her skin was peeling. DUUUUH!?!?
So it is back on me and frnkly I am not feeling creative or loving about it.... rather resentful. The days have become too quiet and the orders for art have kept coming and I am so very tired.
The seasons are changing and I truly want to fly away with the geese and I truly long for some kindred souls. I find myself reading a lot of entries. I have not figured out how to link yet... but I will. I made a sparrow today. He still needs his beak. I will take a phto tomorrow..
Yes I know that I am whining like an overtired child. Menopause and Fibro steal sleep. I must get out tomorrow.
Janet

No comments: